Friday, April 3, 2009

Inauguration Day!

Hello everyone! This is my first post here on Blogspot, hopefully the first of many. I have created Government Cheez as a place to vent about/discuss what is going on in America today, specifically with government, politics and current events. I will admit right up front that I am not the most educated person on matters of politics or current affairs, and I will surely make mistakes as I go, but I do feel very strongly about a number of things that are happening in this country and wanted to have a place to get things off my chest.

I welcome all points of view and look forward to some good, heated debates. All I ask is that the truth prevail! I tend to be more of a convervative myself, but I will ALWAYS tell it like it is. I do not blindly support anyone just because of their political party and will happily call anyone to task for their actions. Please, no B.S. or other related shennanigans here, just good honest discussion.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment